|Specialized Day-End Steps
Day-end steps to change behavior,
capture information, or adjust settings.
Java programs or SQL scripts for day-end steps
have no user interaction and can run on the
server or a PC. (We can create new day-end
steps to suit your particular needs.)
Current offerings include:
- Hold Expired Fee
- Charge borrowers who do not pick up
material placed on hold for them.
- Claims Returned to Lost
- Ages claims-returned items to lost.
- OCLC Numbers of Deleted Bibs
- E-mails formatted list of deleted bibs for
batch deletion of bibs from your OCLC account.
- Acquisitions Summary Report
- Creates a uniquely straightforward summary
of Acquisitions activities
viewable via the Table Editor.
- Serial Issue Reporting Aid
- Adds a full and complete displayable form
of each issue's enumeration and chronology
data to simplify serial reporting.
Items Due Reminder E-mailer
- Sends reminder e-mail to borrowers when they
have items that will be due within a short time.